With a little prodding from my husband, I’m letting anyone who cares (and all those that don’t as well) know that the radio interview I’m doing tomorrow morning is being broadcast live over the internet. None of the others have been, and I was IMing Gabe this morning at work saying that I’ve always found great comfort in knowing that no one I know can hear me. “Comfort this!” he said. (Always the encourager.) “Tell them to listen!”
So, yeah, I’m jumping out of my comfort zone to tell you that if you happen to be up and about and near a computer at 8:35 am (ET) tomorrow, you can listen to me talk about Blushing at www.kbjs.org. Just click here. There’s a link to listen live.
The station is in TX and only my 5th interview ever. The others were in MN, WA, PA, and NY. I have one in KS next month. So random. They make me squeamish. I feel like I won’t know what to say and who would want to listen to me anyway? Especially when this guy is interviewing famous authors whose stuff I’ve read.
Oh, well. I will just pray, like always, that God will be glorified, and if He wants me to be humbled, He’ll wait until the interview is over and humble me when no one is looking (or listening rather). HA!
A quick random list before I go…
1. I am finally caving in and making an appt w/the chiropractor tomorrow. Some mornings I can’t even get out of bed w/o crying, and this was one of those mornings. Since the pain usually subsides after awhile, I usually ignore it. Not today.
2. I have 5 husband surveys! Yea for those brave hubbies!
3. Congratulations to faithchick and her hubby and daughter–baby #2 is on the way!
4. My friend Cami took the girls’ pictures yesterday. We did them inside because of the weather and she’s doing outside ones next week. When she gets them all finished, you’ll be able to view a slideshow of them on her site. I can’t wait!
5. Time to clean house for another showing. Waiting PATIENTLY on the Lord for one of them to buy it.
Have a great Thursday!