Hi, my name is Nina. I’m 8 years old. I’m in “3rd” grade.
And some of the reasons I like being Unschooled are:
1. Because I don’t have to go to school.
2. That I can travel the world.
3. That I can sit on the couch and read a book instead of stare in a math book.
4. I can dance in the living room and dress my self up in sheets and scarfs with music instead of sit in a classroom. (in fact I’m listening to music right now)
5. And I can play kickball instead of doing homework.
6. I ask questions a lot at home, but in school I’d probably have to raise my hand.
7. I’m thankful I don’t have to wake up at 6:00 o’clock in the morning. I sometimes even have trouble waking up at 7:30.
8. I get to make money for Cambodia doing The Dancing Elephant.
And this isn’t really a reason, but PLEASE BUY MY MOM’S BOOK! She sold 56 copies on Amazon already. I think we should make it 60 today!
Do you have any questions for me? I love to answer questions!!!