ABSOLUTE FINAL EDIT: (4:02pm)
Absolute Final Tally:
Marie–SIXTEEN! Ding, ding, ding! We have 16 winners!
Check back tomorrow to see what you’ve won!
Just kidding. I think all of you have beautiful middle names. Just lovely. Some of your how-I-got-my-name stories made me laugh. (if you have no idea what I’m talking about, see previous post)
So far, Marie is the most common middle name (4 of you). Well, Lynn and Anne had 4 each too, but one was spelled Lyn, and one was spelled Ann. Not sure if that counts.
EDIT: (11:09pm) Running Total: Marie–5. Anne/Ann–5. Lynn/Lyn–7!
EDIT: (11:28pm) Running Total: Marie–6. Anne/Ann–5. Lynn/Lyn–7!
EDIT: (Mon. 8:44am) Marie pulls ahead! Running Total: Marie–10. Anne/Ann–5. Lynn/Lyn–7.
EDIT: (9:24am) Marie’s smokin’ now. Running Total: Marie–11. Lynn/Lyn–7. Anne/Ann–6.
EDIT: (10:34am) Marie–12. Lynn/Lyn–8. Anne/Ann–6.
EDIT: (11:56am) Marie–14! Lyn(n)–8. Ann(e)–6. I’m off to run some errands. All these edits are wearing me out, so when I get back, we’ll close the contest. And I’ll post pics of Isabelle.
Three Kays, three Jeans, two Elizabeths, two Dawns. And I think the rest of you were unique. Some more so than others. Nichele. Devi. Dolores, Corrine, Jazmine, Estella. Isabella Barros de Costa. Georgiana.
Several were similar. Susan and Suzanne. Mae and Rae. Danielle, Michelle, Janel.
No other Rachelles?? How sad.
Okay, here’s what I need you to do:
1. Leave a comment if your middle name is Marie, Lynn, Anne, Kay, or Jean. (and you haven’t already commented!) We need a clear winner.
2. Leave a comment if your middle name is Rachelle. I need a friend.
3. Leave a comment if your middle name is stranger more unique than Nichele, Devi or Estella.
4. Leave a comment if you’re a guy and have a manly middle name. Like WILLIAM.
5. Leave a comment if you abstained from xanga over Thanksgiving weekend and missed the fun.
1. New pics of the beautiful, the fabulous, Isabelle Kate.
2. An announcement about Expecting (the book, not me).
3. Happy Birthday Wishes for my 8 (!!!!)-year-old.
Have a beautiful December Monday!!