I don’t know why I find these little questionnaires so fascinating, but I do. Amanda had this one on her blog this week, and I took the liberty of copying it.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?
If I’m in a salty mood? Pretzel sticks, Cheez-Its, Pringles. A sweet mood? Swedish fish.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
A purple pen and my giraffe journal. I suppose that’s two things.
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I’d say the beach if it weren’t for all the sand. I have happy, nostalgic memories from all three places. Especially the farm.
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cleaning the bathroom. We usually move to a new place before I get around to really cleaning the bathroom. We’ve been here 3.5 years now. Oops.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My sister Stephanie and I share a lot of the same characteristics. People who knew my mom when she was younger say I remind them of her. And someone once told me after a speaking engagement that I reminded her of Amanda’s mom. I’ve stored that compliment in my Mental Happy Place Memory Box.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
Can I pick staying at home by myself? (oh, that’s terrible)
7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
Sound of Music or You’ve Got Mail. Sometimes I wish I liked movies.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
I wash my face with a baby wipe. That’s probably not a good idea. I would love to have a clear complexion. It ranks higher on my Wish List than bigger boobs.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Nope and nope. I’m pretty happy with my two talents—reading and writing.
10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at?
Making Scrabble magnets. Going to Chick-Fil-A when they’re giving away free food.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His tall, athletic bod.
12. What is something you love to smell?
My Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candles from my friend MoMo. Sometimes I just put my nose in the jar (when the candle isn’t lit) and sniff for 45 seconds or more.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I can be a loner. I don’t usually initiate get-togethers and play dates.
14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
Go to the thrift store.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Laughter volume is relative. Definitely not silent but quieter than one of my sisters.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
The thrift store. I can’t describe the feeling of finding something you really need (or really want) for a fraction of what it would cost new.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Read more fiction.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
20. Would you want to be famous?
No, no, no and no.
This one’s for YOU: what are some or all of your answers?