Your enthusiasm for our upcoming read-along has me giddy! (Click here if you don’t know what I’m talking about.)
And I love that so many of my awesome friends from church are joining us! You guys are all going to love each other AND we’re going to learn so much from each other and this book! And I just know lives are going to be changed and the gospel is going to spew forth in a thousand different directions all to the glory of God!
Is it okay to say “gospel” and “spew” in the same phrase? I think it is.
Before I forget, I’m guest-posting over at my friend Missy’s awesome and hilarious blog (It’s Almost Naptime) today. Head on over for an all-inclusive (oh, I jest) list of my faults and some insights into what God is doing in my heart these days (I think you might already have a clue about this one).
Okay, here’s the schedule of events for our Radical Read-Along:
1. Today: order your book (if you haven’t already).
2. Tuesday, September 7: Introductions. I’ll have a post up where I introduce myself a bit and ask YOU to do the same. This will be the perfect time to conquer your shyness (I know this is not an issue for many of you) and get to know some of the awesome people you’ll be reading Radical with. I’ll also give you some things to be thinking about as you dive in to Chapter 1.
3. Wednesday, September 8 to Monday, September 13: read Chapter 1 (if you haven’t already).
4. Monday, September 13: have your post on Chapter 1 ready to go for the next day (if you want to write one–you don’t have to!!).
5. Tuesday, September 14: hop on over here to read my post, answer some questions, “chat” with people, and link to your own post (if you wrote one).
6. Repeat Step 5 on the next 8 Tuesdays, and learn, grow, HAVE A BLAST!
I’m going to play it by ear (and take suggestions!) as far as mixing things up (video posts, guest posts, talking about Radical on more than just Tuesdays), but this is what we’ll go with for now.
Any questions?? Who’s EXCITED??