Okay, so you know I’ve been reading the book Radical by David Platt. It rocked my world on my first read-through and has been just as rockin’ the 2nd time around. And I’m all about reading it one more time. WITH ALL OF YOU!
I know my friend Megan is in, because the Radical Read-Along was her brilliant idea. And I know my friend Elizabeth is in, because she said so. And I know my friend Ali is in, because I just told all of you she was (and she just bought the book and loves me a lot).
How about YOU? Are you IN??
Seriously, friends, I’ll never be the same after reading this book. I wish I could buy all of you a copy, because I know money is tight for many of you, but I PROMISE you it will be worth the $9.87 you invest in it.
And if you click on this link to buy it, your purchase will go through my Amazon Associates Account, and 4% ( or something like that) of your purchase will go to me, which I’ll put directly in our Coins for Cambodia Fund.
I’ll admit right up front that organizing something like this isn’t one of my strong suits, but I’m so convinced that God can and will do BIG things through us if we all join forces with him that I’m willing to give it all I’ve got.
I just need some feedback from you. Please answer one or more of these questions when you get the chance.
1. Would you be interested in reading the book with us?
2. There are 9 chapters. Should we read a chapter a week for 9 weeks?
3. I’m thinking of Tuesdays for our weekly discussion. Radical Tuesdays? Whaddya say?
4. Start the first Tuesday in September? Or maybe August 24 (around when kiddos go back to school)? (I want people to have time to get the book.)
5. I’ll ask Gabe sweetly to help me with some sort of Mr. Linky thing, so y’all can link to your own posts each week. How does that sound?
6. What else do I need to know?
I’m super-excited about this, friends! Super. Excited. Seriously. SO. EXCITED.