Not a lot of news to report today. But I have some older news you might not have heard. (I try to pass along updates on Facebook as I get them. Feel free to friend me. I won’t think for a second that you’re weird.)
1. If you’re in the mood for a laugh, take a few minutes to watch this video of the Pregnancy Complaints Class they held last week at Heartline. There’s some great skit-action as two “pregnant” women act out various pregnancy ailments. Hilarious.
2. Midwife Jonna’s update on Dalonne last Wednesday: We are not sure what is happening with Dalonne. Instead of coming back to our clinic, she decided to go to the hospital to deliver.
3. They thought Michelene was in early labor Wednesday, but it ended up being false labor.
4. These pics of MontCarmelle’s labor and birth are just beautiful.
5. This post by Tara at Heartline will get to you. Wow.
6. I’d still love for someone to make us a printable bookmark (of needs specific to expectant mamas in a developing country) to use in Expecting as we pray. Let me know if it’s a task you want to tackle!
7. One last opportunity to donate $10 to Heartline and get a FREE copy of The Christian Mama’s Guide to Having a Baby. What a GREAT (early) Mother’s Day gift it would be for an expectant mama friend! AND you’re helping pregnant women in Haiti. WIN WIN!! E-mail me if you’re interested.
8. Speaking of Mother’s Day, I’m offering a special: 4 copies of Changing Your World One Diaper at a Time for $10 (including shipping, U.S. addresses only, deal good through Friday, March 11). Super-cheap gift for a young (or not) mama this Mother’s Day. Half the proceeds will go to Heartline, the other half to our Cambodia Fund. E-mail me if you’re interested.
9. Anything you’d like to add?