When overwhelmed, make a list! (in no particular order…)
1. THANK YOU for all your support and encouragement concerning our big homeschooling decision. You people are a real find.
2. I’m going NUTS reserving books at the library lately. I picked up 11 tonight including: The Better World Handbook, The Creative Family, Enough, The Missional Mom, The Pastor, The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate…
3. I’ve got some writing projects in the works. The biggest obstacle in my writing path? My obsession with reading.
4. We’re working on completely de-cluttering our home with 2 purposes in mind. a.) freedom from stuff and b.) earning money for Cambodia. In the past week, we’ve let go of a princess toddler bed, a jogging stroller, the girls’ Little House on the Prairie dresses, lots of books… Anything of mine you want?
5. I’ve got several pregnancy centers that would love some more copies of Expecting to give to the women who come to them for help. Next week I’ll be giving you another opportunity to bless an expectant mama in need. You can donate a book for $10 or co-donate one for $5.
6. I went to a 31 Gifts Open House at my friend Shalla’s tonight and decided to host my FIRST-EVER direct-sales party in August. If you’re in/near Columbus, I would LOVE to see you. No pressure AT ALL to buy anything (although they’ve got some really great stuff). I just want to catch up with everybody!
7. I love my husband and daughters. I’m super, super, super blessed.
8. Homegrown produce is my love language. The girls and I had a delicious lunch today–grilled carrots, fried eggplant, and Greek Avocado Salsa. If your garden is out of control, I’ll gladly take some veggies off your hands.
9. I’m really thankful for Beth Murphy tonight. And I have a really cool story to tell her…
10. If I had to sum up my life rightthisminute in just three words, they’d be: overwhelmed, grateful, anticipating.
What would your three words be?