1. I know I’m supposed to be blogging about unschooling. (I’ll be sure to mention it in the post somewhere.)
2. I know that phrase (all the feels) is over-used, but it’s late, and I’m tired, and I don’t have 10 extra minutes to stare at my computer screen while a better title comes to me.
3. October 29, 2014. The three-year anniversary of Gabe’s heart attack. (Here’s the whole exciting story.) I’m so (so, so, so) thankful for my husband’s life. We’ve been through a buttload of stuff the past three years, and we’re still each other’s favorite (well, I probably shouldn’t speak for him).
4. We’re getting our new-to-us van (ours was stolen, then wrecked, last week) checked out by a mechanic at 9:00am. It’s making some noises, giving off some smells, and flashing a pesky little engine light. Praying it’s all good (and for hardly any money).
5. We’re going to NYC tomorrow! So excited to cheer for our friend Pam in the NYC Marathon Sunday. She’s been dreaming about this day for a long, long time, and we’re so happy to get to share this adventure with her. (62 days later, she’ll be on a plane to Cambodia with us!)
6. I want to be a better trust-er. For plans and finances and the future and what have you. Why oh why oh why can’t faith just be my default response to everything???
7. I turn 39 on Friday. I actually think this sounds like a very fun age to be.
8. WE LEAVE FOR CAMBODIA IN 66 DAYS!! Holy cow. Time is flying. There is so much to do. And I am dreading the good-byes.
10. Thankful for people in my life who go out of their way to encourage me.
What are your top three feelings right now?