Just thought I’d try to set a record for xanga posts in one day. Three already, and there are still 90 minutes left before midnight. Who knows what could happen?
Hey, it’s Friday night, and I don’t have a date. What can I say?
1. Who is your man? Gabriel Anson
2. How long have you been together? We met in June of 1996 and started dating two months later.
3. How long did you date? We dated for 11 months before we got engaged.
4. How old is your man? 30
5. Who eats more? Definitely Gabe. He’s got me beat by at least three French fries.
6. Who said “I love you” first? Mmm…not sure. Gabe doesn’t remember either. It was probably him.
7. Who is taller? He’s about five inches taller than me. It’s perfect.
8. Who sings better? Oh, my. I’ve never actually heard him sing. So, me.
9. Who is smarter? Not a fair question. Who has more common sense? Gabe. Who knows more about technology (and everything else)? Gabe. Who would do better on a standardized test? Me.
10. Whose temper is worse? This one might be a toss-up. Big weakness for both of us.
11. Who does the laundry? Yours truly.
12. Who takes out the garbage? His truly. (except for one Wednesday a month or so when I get a phone call seconds after he leaves for work—”Uh, I just noticed that everybody else’s trash cans are on the curb… Could you maybe…?”)
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. Closer to the kiddos.
14. Who pays the bills? Me. With his money.
15. Who is better with the computer? Ha! Now that’s a dumb question. That’s like asking, “Who’s better at birthing babies?” Except that the answers are different.
16. Who mows the lawn? Gabey baby.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me. Or he brings it home.
18. Who drives when you are together? Gabe. Always.
19. Who pays when you go out? Mmm…probably Gabe most often.
20. Who is most stubborn? Wow—he would definitely say me. But he’s got a little streak in him as well.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither. Okay, we’re both getting better at it…
22. Whose parents do you see the most? I’d say it’s pretty even steven.
23. Who kissed who first? Cedar Point. On the train. We both leaned in…
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? Gabe did. It was beautiful. The first time I think I’ve ever been surprised in my life.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me! It doesn’t take much to hurt my feelings.
27. Who has more friends? Me! (thanks to xanga)
28. Who has more siblings? Me! We each have a younger brother, but I also have 2 younger sisters.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Gabe.
I love you, Gabe!
Can’t wait to hear about your men!