Time for another list. Man, if I could write books as random lists instead of themed chapters with coherent, transitional thoughts, that would be sweet.
1. People are coming to look at our house today at 2:30 and tomorrow at 11:00. Yea! It is raining like crazy. I just hollered off my porch to my neighbors asking them if we could hang out on their new porch while the people are here today. I have no vehicle and a walk to the park is out of the question.
2. Gabe reminded me of something else our daughters have yelled while riding bikes–“Towards the majesty!” Oh, the drama.
3. One of Livi’s friends had to get six fillings in her teeth. Dentist said it was due to too much juice and fruit snacks. This morning, Ava was gargling her juice like mouthwash. Livi says in her most condescending tone. “Ava, is that juice?” Ava nods. “Momma, Ava might have to drill her teeth if she does that!”
4. Ava’s “outfits” are some of the most comical I’ve seen. Today–white shirt, jean skirt, white Mary Janes (or are those only black?) and knee-length, super-thick, bright yellow Sponge Bob socks. Catholic school girl with a twist.
5. Yes, faithchick, this is a commercial. I’ve been drinking SPARK each morning when I wake up– a sugar-free energy drink with mucho vitamins and a healthy dose of caffeine. It honestly works wonders. I am a new woman.
6. I should be mopping, not blogging. ( I mopped the kitchen floor roughly 6 months ago. I kid you not.) Away I go!