Happy 7th Birthday, beautiful girl! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!
1. I love the way you love to dress up. And the way you dress. Your style is your own, and you’re so confident in it.
2. I love the way you take certain things 100% seriously. There’s no messin’ when you mean business.
3. I love your flair for the dramatic. It delights and invigorates me.
4. I love that impish look of yours. You’re thinking things, girl.
5. And then look how sweet. You are such a sweetheart.
6. I love that you have such big dreams, such high hopes. I don’t ever want to squash them.
7. I love the pure, unadulterated joy you bring to our lives.
Oh, Ava. I love your spunk, your heart, your sensitivity, your creativity. I love how God made you, and I love the little woman you’re becoming. I love that you love Jesus, that your heart is tender toward others, that you’re so young yet already an incredible Mama-figure to the little ones in your life. I love your love for God’s creatures, your obsession with white stuffed animals, the way you hate to match. I love your freckles, your curls, your giggle, your toothless grin.
Your daddy and I love you so much, Ava. And your sisters do too. Our family wouldn’t be the same without you. You complete us.
I know how much you love birthdays, sweet girl. May today be your best ever!