Ever read that Sandra Boynton book? I used to read it to Livi all the time when she was little. Have no idea what made me think of it. Anyway, I am feeling overloaded and overwhelmed by the enormity of this week and all that comes with moving, little sisters’ weddings, writing deadlines and getting internet access after days of deprivation (actually, I didn’t feel all that deprived–it was quite helpful not to have the xanga/e-mail temptation for a time).
I have too much to say tonight and will probably have to resort to a bulleted, abbreviated list in order to convey even half of what is racing through my mind. Here goes…
- Just minutes ago, Ava was crying from her bed, “I feel like I’m getting sick!” Please, God, no. She is supposed to be a flower girl on Saturday, and I am supposed to be a bridesmaid. Sickness is not an option.
- I can tell I haven’t been on the computer in awhile. Every other word (and I am NOT exaggerating!) I mess up, and have to backspace and start over. This is absolutely ridiculous.
- It is pouring down rain. I love it. But I have this sick feeling that there is something I forgot outside and it is getting ruined. ???
- Nina has 2 teeth. She grew them when I wasn’t looking. Yesterday I just happened to catch a glimpse of her gums, and one is all the way through, the other is peeking/poking. Wow.
- My friend Cami came to take pictures of us for a few hours today–not posed pictures, but real-life pics for a project she is doing on stressed-out moms of young ones and helping them find hope. She got some real winners of me. 🙂
- Ava is now parked beside my desk with a pillow, blanket, and plastic bowl.
- Gabe and I share an office now. His side is completely organized, put away, set up–it looks great. Mine is in shambles.
- Nix, I would love to talk to you more about book promo stuff in Australia. You are such a dear. Han, you too! Thank you for being my friends!
- Jess, love the hair and the ultrasound pic and my cinnamon-y lip gloss! I’ll send you my address.
- Yea for Ivy rolling over! Isn’t that just the greatest?
- I cannot believe my little sister is getting married in THREE days. This is just happening waaaaaaaay too fast.
- I love, love, love our new home/neighborhood/back yard. I do NOT love all the mess that is taking forever to get put away. Or the lavender (ar?) living room walls.
- When buying floor lamps, it is better to spend 19.99 than 8.49.
So much more to say, no more time! It’s good to be back!