Time for random lists like faithchick does so well…
1. Last night Nina was asleep in my arms, and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her tiny feet peeking out from beneath her blanket. They are so cute and so precious. Each tiny toe so perfect and…perfect. At the moment I can’t think of anything more beautiful. She is an absolute angel.
2. So Livi and Ava are riding their bikes on the sidewalk in front of our house yesterday, and Ava yells, “To my wickedness!” and Livi yells back, “To my passion!” What in the ?!? Thankfully none of the neighbors were out and about. Where do they get these things?
3. I had friends over for lunch. It was a good time. Livi, Ava and Belle pretended they were princesses on the top bunk, screaming at little Will, “the dragon.” Melea and Chloe played dress-up in the closet. Andrew wandered around the house, and Nina sat happily in her seat. Thanks, Courtney, for doing my dishes!
4. Gabe likes his new job. The drive and long hours will take some getting used to though. Last night he got home at 6:30, ate supper, fell asleep on the couch at 7, moved to the other (shorter. ??) couch at 8, was there when I went to Wal-Mart at 9:45, hadn’t moved when I got home at 11, got up and went to bed with me at 12. Up at 5:45 for another day. Poor guy!
5. I measured Ava today for her flower girl dress for my sister’s wedding. She has such a cute little body. Measured Livi just for fun. That girl is like a twig. 🙂 Have no desire to measure myself. I ordered a size 10 dress and pray it will fit come July 29th.
That’s all for now!