How can a person who has everything–a wonderful husband and three healthy daughters, the opportunity to do what she loves for a living (from home, no less), no health problems, a slew of loving family members and friends, and a relationship with Jesus Christ, to name a few–find so much to complain about?!
NO MORE! I am THANKFUL for:
- xanga friends who pray for me and lovingly remind me that i am blessed.
- my husband’s amazing discipline in losing 33 pounds in less than 2 months.
- a six-month-old who lights up our home with her antics.
- two daughters who are turning into little women (egads!) right before my eyes.
- wonderful, honest women who have shared phenomenal thoughts about in-laws.
- two new nephews in two months.
- my baby sister’s upcoming wedding
- friends in other countries
- nina’s little feet and toes
- summer days with low humidity
- harvest house taking a chance with me
- movie/moolatte night with Gabe last night
- soft green grass–i don’t think i could ever live somewhere w/o it.
- the dream of traveling the world someday
- inheriting Gabe’s computer when he gets his new iMac.
- having my sins washed away before i even commit them.
Little one with the little toes needs to eat. Happy Weekend, Friends!