EDIT: The Birthday Boy gave me permission to add a cute pink edit to HIS birthday post this morning. Because, as of 3:14 a.m., somebody else now SHARES his birthday. Somebody sweet and precious and beautiful and small and ALL GIRL. Somebody related to me by blood and him by marriage. Somebody I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET TODAY. Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl! I love you already! And I will let her darling parents share the rest of the news…
And please, please don’t make all your comments about the 4-hour-old one. Do comment on the 32-year-old one as well. You can even leave him birthday greetings on his blog. Have a great day!
32 Things I Love About My Husband
1. He makes me laugh. Really hard.
2. He knows the answer to my every computer question.
3. He takes fabulous pictures.
4. He’s a great daddy to his little girls.
5. I love the light in his eyes when he’s explaining something cool to one of them.
6. He can turn just about any conversation into a Brian Regan sketch.
7. He believes in my Zoo Book. And every other idea I have.
8. And drives our van for lots and lots of hours to make my dream a reality.
9. I love his deep dimples when he’s really, really laughing.
10. In certain situations, he has 500 times more patience than me.
11. He loves Jesus.
12. And he’s very passionate about sharing Him with others.
13. He sounds really cool on his podcast.
14. He’s always amazing me with something new he knows.
15. He likes (even loves) my cooking.
16. I find his graying hair very attractive.
17. He has really great hands.
18. And amazing teeth.
19. And he hates it when I say this, but I love his chin.
20. His brain never quits churning.
21. He works hard to provide for our family.
22. He’s the fun parent–he always has something cool to do with the girls.
23. My heart melts when he hugs and kisses our daughters.
24. He’s never been one to look twice at other women. Even really hot ones.
25. He lets me go to bookstores and the library and more bookstores on our “dates.”
26. He sees things in black and white, no gray. (I do not always love this about him, but mostly)
27. He’s really, really good at what he does.
28. I love it when he saves people from tight spots.
29. We’re together almost all the time. And we don’t get tired of each other (much).
30. He’s my best friend.
31. Every day is an adventure with him.
32. He completes me.
I have 100 more things I could write, but I’ll save them for another day.
I love you, Gabey!
Happy 32nd Birthday!