Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl! I love you so much!
Eight Things (out of zillions) I Love About Livi (in her favorite color)
1. I love to watch her love on her littlest sister and play so sweetly with just-a-bit younger sister.
2. I love the way she beams (and gets a little shy) when she does something she’s proud of–a cool piece of art, a story, catching a huge fish on Daddy’s iPhone fishing game.
3. I love finding a shirt or pair of jeans for her at the thrift store that isn’t too itchy, fits her just right, doesn’t gap, and is just the right color, length and fabric. I can tell instantly that she loves it, and it fills my heart with joy.
4. I love her sweet, sensitive spirit–how she always knows when someone is hurting or needy and how it touches her heart in a big way.
5. I love to hear her pray–she thanks God for all her blessings, asks Him for things she needs, and explains to Him what’s going on in her day.
6. I love how beautiful she is–her thick, wavy hair, her sweet, pretty face, those light-up eyes, that perfect nose, that long, lean, gangly body. She’s beautiful.
7. I love her creative genius. She’s always looking for ways to express what’s going on inside her heart and brain–through words or pictures or inventions or whatever. Her creativity is inspiring.
8. I love seeing how she grows and changes every day. She’s always learning, always moving, always becoming more and more like the woman she’ll be someday. And I’m hanging on to each sweet moment, because they FLY.
I love you, Livi Lou!
I’m going to print this out and put it in Livi’s b-day card tonight. If you want to leave her a Happy Birthday greeting, please do. I’m going to print those out too. She’ll LOVE it. Words of affirmation, you know. 🙂