Hey, friends! I’m really super-duper excited about this Enough Experiment we’re going to do in May. I reeeeeally think it’s going to be just what the doctor ordered for so many of you.
Yet, I can sense your hesitation. And I understand. Really.
Because, even though I looooooove simplifying and purging and downsizing and only having just-enough, it’s NOT EASY. Heck, I’ve been at this thing for a few years now, and holy cow if I didn’t just look around this place earlier today and say, “HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE HAVE THIS MUCH CLUTTER?!”
This is hard.
10 Reasons Why You Should Most Definitely NOT Simplify/Purge/Downsize Your Life & Stuff:
1. It is too plain freaking hard.
2. And so INTIMIDATING. And also OVERWHELMING.
3. And who has that kind of TIME??
4. And where would you even START??
5. And what if you NEEEEED that stuff two days after you get rid of it?
6. And your peeps who live with you are NEVER going to go for this.
7. And you do NOT deal well with change.
8. There’s a LOT of time/money invested in this stuff. How can you justify letting it go??
9. You haven’t exactly solidified your life’s purpose, so how would you know what to keep/not?
10. You’re not exactly known for your stick-to-it-tive-ness.
What great excuses am I missing??